We need a product support developer with general programming skill in the followingg areas and who can work closely alongside
our current teams of experts.
We are developing and upgrading all of our products to mobile platforms from classic client server applications.
We already have some web and mobile applications, but need to add more toward a full conversion of all of our products as
well as some new exciting ones.
The position would suit:
· Someone who is fed up with working in the city and commuting, or who is looking for a long term career with a privately
owned family software development business that treats its people as a bit special.
· Someone who can work within a team without trying to take over and who can appreciate that others have great ideas too.
· Someone who is able to communicate and empathise with a range of customers who may be unsure of exactly what they want,
and who need to be guided on both technical and aesthetic matters.
· Most importantly they will be local to either our Northern office in Rawtenstall or our Southern office in Newquay Cornwall.
We require someone who is well rounded with some maturity as well as enough experience and honesty to know when they have made
a mistake, or who are proud of completing an exceptional piece of work without ramming it down other people’s throats.
They must also have a good sense of humour and be emotionally well balanced.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Either self-taught expert or graduate on second position looking to move on to future career with challenges.
Would also consider a more mature person who has a realistic salary expectation for this position.
· We are a SME with big ideas.
· We punch above our weight in capability and expertise.
· We expect the impossible and often achieve it.
· We look after our people.
· We care about our people.
· We have fun as well.
· We have been trading over 22 years and are growing.
· We pay realistic salaries in the region.
The rest is on our web site www.appsoftuk.com
If you think you would like to work for us and have the capability to make a difference to our business then
please send your CV to Graham@appsoftuk.com